#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling's words weren't quite "I want out", but organising a story to be published saying he's open to leaving is exactly the same thing.
He gave them a quote inoffensive enough not to cause a stir but precise enough to become a headline. Very calculated

It very much did - he did an interview with the Financial Times and that's where all the subsequent noise about Sterling wanting to move came from.

The journalist has links with his PR agency. Rashford is on the books of the same agency and Ahmed pushed their PR campaigns in the past.

Sterling's words weren't quite "I want out", but organising a story to be published saying he's open to leaving is exactly the same thing.
Pretty sure @tolmie's hairdoo has said basically the same thing. Sterling has changed things around on his end and is not being quiet about ensuring his options are open.

A couple years ago he did a story for MARCA with a madrid shirt draped across his shoulder ffs.

Pretty sure @tolmie's hairdoo has said basically the same thing. Sterling has changed things around on his end and is not being quiet about ensuring his options are open.

A couple years ago he did a story for MARCA with a madrid shirt draped across his shoulder ffs.
now real wouldn't even look at him

Such a shame people have bumped this straight after a derby win that he didnt even play in, hang your fucking heads

Karen you must accept that his performances have been poor and Pep clearly isn't going to indulge him in the team.

It is surely better for both the player and the club to get this issue resolved as soon as possible , and not talking about it doesn't change anything.

If we can get a decent amount for him we should take it and say thank you, good luck and remember him for some terrific performances. In his current form he isn't contributing to the team .

And I have no gripes towards Sterling , but if his head is at Barca or Real Madrid then so be it. We have lost good players before and Pep and the team have dealt with it,

Karen you must accept that his performances have been poor and Pep clearly isn't going to indulge him in the team.

It is surely better for both the player and the club to get this issue resolved as soon as possible , and not talking about it doesn't change anything.

If we can get a decent amount for him we should take it and say thank you, good luck and remember him for some terrific performances. In his current form he isn't contributing to the team .

And I have no gripes towards Sterling , but if his head is at Barca or Real Madrid then so be it. We have lost good players before and Pep and the team have dealt with it,
I agree with all of that but that wasnt my point

18 months plus of poor performances, he clearly wants out.

Goodbye, and thank you, the sooner he is gone the better and if there is any truth that Frankie is coming in as part of a swop, it will been a great deal for us.

Ok you don't think it should be mentioned in light of the result yesterday when he wasn't even involved but I doubt he was in Pep's plans for the game bar an enforced change .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.