United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoys me the comments by Shearer and Jenas in this clip, about the lack of intent, discipline and work-ethic by the rag players. They gave a stat about how little they had the ball (just six completed passes in twelve minutes after going behind) and that wonderful team goal was scored very late on in the 86th min.

Their players by that point will have been demoralised, dejected, utterly fucked with nothing left to give, that's what not having the ball does to you - and that is down to the pure brilliance of that City performance. There's nothing they could have done about it.

That's what Shearer and Jenas should have focused more on.

Note: maybe there's more footage somewhere and they actually do credit City a bit more.....

I'd go a step further and say that is the greatest goal of the premier league era. It's perfect team play and there isn't a team that could defend against it

It annoys me the comments by Shearer and Jenas in this clip, about the lack of intent, discipline and work-ethic by the rag players. They gave a stat about how little they had the ball (just six completed passes in twelve minutes after going behind) and that wonderful team goal was scored very late on in the 86th min.

Their players by that point will have been demoralised, dejected, utterly fucked with nothing left to give, that's what not having the ball does to you - and that is down to the pure brilliance of that City performance. There's nothing they could have done about it.

That's what Shearer and Jenas should have focused more on.

Note: maybe there's more footage somewhere and they actually do credit City a bit more.....
United are a mess - as Shearer and Jenas point out - spot on. Perhaps the evidence they submitted in support is wanting - nonetheless it's obvious.

United have a ton of talent at every position and have spent an enormous sum landing such players.

And yet... United aren't a cohesive team, at all.

Some might blame the manager - yes, Ole is part of the problem. But United have failed big time ever since Red Nose left.

The root of the problem? - again it's obvious. It's ownership. Ownership care mostly about making money and thus about finishing top 4 and that's it. Ownership isn't concerned beyond this.

Unless United is sold to owners who want to win the league - the club is screwed. And I couldn't be happier.

Enjoy the Glazers Scum fans - yeah, you'll dump Ole, but nothing's gonna change.

Meanwhile, here's a thoughtful, in-depth analysis of Ole and his technical nous for you Scum fans to take in. Enjoy!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.