United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two dopey scum "fans" at work today can't understand why Sancho isn't starting each game, as he cost £75 million so he has got to be good right?
If you pay £75 million you don't buy a bad player do you ? So it's OGS fault for not playing him cos the more you pay the better the player it's guaranteed!!!

Two dopey scum "fans" at work today can't understand why Sancho isn't starting each game, as he cost £75 million so he has got to be good right?
If you pay £75 million you don't buy a bad player do you ? So it's OGS fault for not playing him cos the more you pay the better the player it's guaranteed!!!
Sancho is an actual top player he just needs the proper environment to preform in .. the bumdesliga (farmers league)

Was listening to Talk shite for a bit in patches today.

I heard Ole going on about the penalty and then say "it will be a tough decision IF we get another as the decisions aren't really going for us at the moment"

Lol

Loving the United shite, the last few years of their desparation has been as entertaining as watching City.

I think they're FINALLY coming round to the idea that Ole doesnt know what he's doing! Hahahahaha, 3 years is it? 3 years of the media getting behind them (Because thats twhat they do) selling them a false narrative that everything's ok. Loving it, they're totally fucked until they get a new guy, and the new guy could well be Ronoldo, please please please.

Maybe the fans will start on the owners again. I hope so. It's Arsenal level shit this.

And even if they do bring a new guy in he has to cope with a dressing room full of Ronaldo's ego, Pogba's ego, for this season at leats and then they're into rebuilding having spend the jizzillions they have already!

Arsenal all over again. Loving it.
The MIBs and the meedya run that scummy club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.