Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get anything like what we paid for him then Txiki should drive him up there himself.
Ake is a good player but there is a difference between being a good defender and one who is as good as Laporte, Stones and Dias who are three of the best defenders in the world.

Ake scores goals, is dominant in the air and is a leader. He'd be a very good buy for Newcastle. I'd let him go if Newcastle offer £40m plus. Alternatively swap deal for Saint Maximin / Wilson?

If United had any sense they should be buddying up to Newcastle with a mind to clearing their own decks and giving their inevitable new manager a war chest.

Maguire for example could be offloaded for a pretty penny. Mata, Fred, Matic, Lingard, VanDeBeek, even Jones (chuckle) etc

Instead I bet they are just moaning about SaudiArabia and continuing to be oblivious to their God-awful squad.

Ake is a good player but there is a difference between being a good defender and one who is as good as Laporte, Stones and Dias who are three of the best defenders in the world.

Ake scores goals, is dominant in the air and is a leader. He'd be a very good buy for Newcastle. I'd let him go if Newcastle offer £40m plus. Alternatively swap deal for Saint Maximin / Wilson?
Why would we want Saint Maximin or Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.