Britney Spears

Yeah, the reason being her dad and conservators made 10s of millions from it.
Aye according to the media and her rabid fanbase he's a demon who just wanted her money. I don't know if he took her money, I tend not to believe the gossip.

Just hope she's OK and we don't see her shaven headed or back on the gossip pages and the media making money off her demise again.

Aye according to the media and her rabid fanbase he's a demon who just wanted her money. I don't know if he took her money, I tend not to believe the gossip.

It's not gossip, a judge (having reviewed all the evidence) ordered him removed. He and his lawyers (all paid for by her money) could not refute her accusations in court or argue why he should remain in control of her.

It's not gossip, a judge (having reviewed all the evidence) ordered him removed. He and his lawyers (all paid for by her money) could not refute her accusations in court or argue why he should remain in control of her.
I just hope she's ok.

She used to be a mess. She improved under the conservatorship. Now she's going back into the media spotlight. She is wiser and older though.

Last edited:
Not arsed re the thread but fuck me she’s still sexy as fuck.
And now she can buy you dinner without having to ask Daddy for some money. Happy days.

She is still very lovely though, I agree with you there.

I have no particular idea why but I am really pleased for her, (the court judgement I mean, not her imminent romance with your good self).

Britney Spears has had a very tough life. The conservatorship was awful - but it kept her alive. 50-50 for me that she's dead of an overdose in the next 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.