#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and admit when you’ve been beaten, been a fun ride though.

We need to act. NOW. I reckon a candlelit vigil outside the Bishop Blaize, tomorrow night, 8pm? We could get Stephen Howson, Pete Boyle and that Forest fan who pretends to be a utd fan to attend, maybe give us some stirring, rallying speeches. Who knows; maybe Zoe Ball and Mick Hucknall could show up,add a touch of gravitas to the occasion.

#Olein
You forgot Angus Deayton!

The CL could be our salvation but also remember there could be a tear jerking Christmas advert launched similar to the charity ones where they look into the sad eyes if a maltreated donkey (oh hold on that's Maguire) - asking "can you spare £3 a week to keep this poor, sad creature in his natural habitat?").
That could keep him going to the New Year and then the huge media hype will appear when they are drawn at home in the Cup to Havant and Waterlooville.

Don't want to piss on your chips but ...

Charlton Athletic 4-0 Havant & Waterlooville - BBC Sport

Parp parp

oh bugger
the wheels have well fallen off.

Calm down. This is nothing but hysteria. Maguire sent off for a blatant dive by an ex-rag with a grudge and the game decided by two goals in stoppage time while the reds chased the game in the hope of another heroic comeback. And Cristiano had an equaliser ruled out at 2-1 for a very debatable offside. Ole should stay at the wheel. This is no time for panic. Ole's cool head is required.

Looks like Giggsy to save the day , does his tag allow him to leave Cheshire ? Its been hard work and we have all tried our best but Ole ha slost control of the bus ,he cant even resume the Cardiff job because Steve Morrison has been apppointed
At least the paperboy can give up his round with his £8m pay off , if Giggsy doesnt get it my money is on the elephant man to stop the downward spiral and keep the Rags up.
Ah yes, I was forgetting about the elephant man. He know the ‘nited way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.