Football Leaks from Molinay

Maybe this says more about me than anything else but I was expecting a lot more than what the reports actually are. Everyone knows that football is full of corruption. 80% of it is exclusively centred around France and French clubs too- almost reads like an exposé on French football.

I also think some of it is plain made up frankly.

Edit: Just seen the Leicester one and IMO it's so ridiculous that it completely invalidates everything else the guy has said. We're talking about a moon-landing level of conspiracy. Hundreds of people if not more would have needed to be complicit and to have kept it a secret for five years. It's easier for Leicester to win a legit title than a fake one.

He's a bullshitter looking for a bit of money, plain as day.
What moon landing???

Pretty sure when the original thread for this started on twitter, there was zero mention of Leicester. It was all about French football.

He then later posted that people had been adding things to his posts when translating

Leicester was added its not what he's actually posted. Everything he's posted in the last 24-48 hours has been about sexual assaults

Links below

When the head of the premier league ( I think) at the time openly says it's good for the brand to have different winners and a strong Manchester United you just know it's being manipulated.
Surely if the league want different winners and a strong united then it’s obvious it isn’t manipulated because we haven’t had either for ten years nearly. United have been shit and we keep winning it.

When the head of the premier league ( I think) at the time openly says it's good for the brand to have different winners and a strong Manchester United you just know it's being manipulated.

It would be a strange tactic to manipulate the league and announce to the press what the manipulation is going to be.

Scudamore.
Rammed those words where the sun don't shine haven't we?

Again

The leaks have nothing to do with Leicester and everything to do with sexual assaults in France / by French players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.