United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was Maguire made captain? Was there no one else more appropriate--hell De Gea? McTominay? Rashford?

Some of their more sensible fans are starting to ask whether they should avoid getting a "name" coach, and just reset everything and start with a new guy like Potter or Ten Hag. But do the clubs board, global fanbase, and players have the humility to have a coach that's either not a "Name" or a "United DNA" guy?

Whoever the new coach is, do they get to bench Ronaldo whenever they feel is appropriate? Will Raiola and Pogba start "sulking"?

Will the new coach get 200B to spend? (For all the talk of you lot using football, has the media actually looked up what Man U have spent recently or at their wages?)

Can their fanbase live with 3-4 years of rebuild, with the possibility that they may not be title winners for the forseeable future? Are they mentally stable enough to be ok with that at, you literally can' twin everything forever, that 25 year stretch was a pretty good deal for them (granted a big club should try and look credible trying).
Don't care.

Glad they got battered, however, the penalty decision is a bit odd for me. Watford player scores after illegally encroaching and they got a retake. Is this right?

simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

The big problem for United right now is they keep starting the game with Ole as manager. He's much more effective in the last 10 minutes of games. Ole and the players all saying they don't know what's going wrong either means everyone is clueless or someone is lying. Feels like everyone is just feeling sorry for themselves rather than working hard. Ole and most of the players not with their countries took time off. Ole doesn't even do much coaching which makes me wonder what he is doing all day.

Also if Laporte's red was justified can anyone explain how McTomony stayed on the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.