United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have been killed.
You joke but think back to the Euros if a player goes down like rat boy is lessens the chances of quick action for players really injured and in trouble.

Should be a ban under disripute charges, he could sit behind Olé with Pogba who appently can body slam with no action taken.

Proper pissed me off, shit bookings for us, dips getting away with allsorts as well.

Grrrrr.

Better than watching coronation street watching this unfold.
United are now stuck with a 36year old goal hanger who has been shoe horned into the system just to stop Man City from signing him. He’s upsetting the dressings room that’s evident with Greenwood refusing to pass to him and Bruno now missing penalties under the pressure. They talk about Ronaldo sulking at the end of the game as being a winning attitude when in reality it will just piss the other players off as they are grafting 10 times harder yet he just sits in the box expecting everyone else to do the work while moaning and getting paid 500k a week. It’s turned into a circus of a show and I am loving it.
Bet he’s regretting bringing his family back to rainy Manchester. He could of been relaxing in the sunshine playing easy opposition in a joke of a league, yet now he’s getting humiliated by Townsend and Aston Villa fans mocking his SIUU celebration
His career won't go out on a high.
That's for sure haha

Last edited:
It is brilliant to watch this soap opera unfold. They are already in crisis mode and we have just started October. The rats at work are quiet as mice now. They want Ole gone, Zidane in and have started getting the green and golds ready. It is pure comedy gold watching the change in mood from euphoria to despair and of course it is the Glazers fault. The rats at work have never been to a game and are now boycotting the Swamp, pure comedy gold.

I've watched a few of their games and they are awful, bloody awful. I honestly cannot tell what their plan is, what their strategy is, what their system is and what they are trying to achieve. Ronaldo is clearly pissed off being coached by a PE teacher and ending his career in the Europa League. Bruno the rat is just a serial moaning glory passer who now contributes nothing and his attempts at cheating are off the scale. These tossers can't even cheat properly these days. Greenwood who I rate is very pissed off, his body language is awful, he is regressing since Ronaldo returned home (£££££££) and I think he is worth a cheeky bid this summer.

Their midfield isn't even championship standard and all teams do is let Fred or AWB have the ball knowing they'll get it straight back. The only downside is De Gea seems to be back in form, without him they are mid table or worse.

I cannot believe how badly run they are. They have more strikers than the coal miners had, and none of them can score. Phil Jones is still being paid by them ffs, I think they still pay Sanchez, still pay Smalling, they are probably still paying Kleberson they are that badly run. They have a manager in charge who is at best a PE teacher, his only contribution to management is to relegate a side.

In all my days I never imagined the collapse of Ushited would be this entertaining and long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.