United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The horde of Irish and Norwegians on Sad Cafe are amped about potential new managers of course.

But do they process the fact that surely they are getting to most out of the Package-stuffer due to the rags having a complete nonentity as manager?

Goal-hanger or not, he has and will contribute to them. But if a manager with a strong hand/personality comes in what then?

I hope he is sacked immediately after we hammer the Rag shites.
Who would replace him ? No one decent that's for sure, not with the GPC interfering, PR7 sulking, a shit midfield that cannot be improved until next summer at the earliest and a back 4 that is at West Broms level.
Fuck me that’s harsh on the Baggies.

Why would you get your own face tattooed on yourself. Just why. Doesn't Firmino have it as well? And it always looks fugly.

First Martinez, now Townsend. I wonder who's going to troll Ronaldo next.

This table has the First-In-Class Show Pony as bottom of the pressing pile. Quelle surprise. Ferrán’s inclusion should be tempered by the fact that most of his minutes came against Arsenal and Norwich. You don’t need to press a team if they haven’t got the ball. Greenwood’s in the mix too for workshyness. The only wonder is why they’re not getting turned over week after week.View attachment 27418
Ings seems a good presser - would have been a useful stop-gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.