United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a pity that Amazon Prime didn't have a behind the scenes documentary at united for this season. It'd have been a blockbuster.

They had a working title....

hqdefault.jpg

As a City fan who's a FOC. Part of me feels I should sympathise with them. Then I remembered the shit I had growing up from plastics at school and in the real world. The arrogance, and the banner.

Drink it in blues. What will piss them off more is not to ram it down their throats like they've done to us. It confuses them to fuck to pretend to empathise with them. They expect us to treat them they they did us.

Don't be a rag. Acknowledge their faults whilst chuckling to yourself quietly. We feel their hurt as pain as we've been there. They haven't. Treat them like they need charity, whilst feeling satisfaction inside that the tables have turned and they don't like it. As an FOC I know this won't last forever. And I won't preach about the glory days and feel we deserve our place at the top table. We will make history, but In a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.