United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats killing united is something we've always complained about, the media is full of united ex players all sucking up to the club, putting out what the united fans want to hear, the united way, hes got united dna ,blah blah blah,

the united fans all agree because they are in the main fuckwits, united board haven't got a clue about football(only how to increase the commercial side) but like all the "likes and thumbs up" on social media, i mean rio fucking ferdinand went overboard with olly ,and the clueless fucker gets a 3 year contract, they finish 2nd ,the media puppets go overboard and the clueless fucker gets an extension , when it was obvious to every football fan in the country apart from the red fuckwits that he was fucking clueless.

long may the united way continue,lol

Spot on mate. Add in that their entire transfer policy of late seems to have been dictated to by the media rather than scouting. Joke of a club run by clowns. And I fucking love love love it to paraphrase Keegan.

The reason why we are playing PSG on Wednesday is that they didn't win their league. Bearing in mind there is only them in it Pochetino did a crap job.
I am more than happy for him to go there, ok they may get top 4 most years but they will be nowhere near us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.