United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media all banging on about who the next permanent manager should be but ignoring who will be the interim one. That is a huge appointment and if they fuck it up (oh perlease) they could be in even deeper shit.
Plus no manager currently in work is going to agree to magev this shower of shit for just 6 months so that leaves who?
Bruce, ? Can anyone name anyone else - without taking the piss
I wouldn't want to name anybody else without taking the piss! : )

At this opportunity I don’t care who their next seasons’s manager is. I hope that us and every club in this league do its best as possible to get the rags relegated this season. Based on the form that they are in, what is it, 4 points out of 21? That’s relegation worthy.

The media all banging on about who the next permanent manager should be but ignoring who will be the interim one. That is a huge appointment and if they fuck it up (oh perlease) they could be in even deeper shit.
Plus no manager currently in work is going to agree to magev this shower of shit for just 6 months so that leaves who?
Bruce, ? Can anyone name anyone else - without taking the piss

They have literally written the season off, not a chance they do anything in Europe and their focus should be on ensuring they get top 4. There is the FA cup but in a one off match would you back this lot to win? I don’t think so.

Lots of slapped arses in work today. Most don’t care apparently it’s not their club anymore. Others genuinely believe keeping Carrick and McKenna is a good shout and some are on the Bruce train because he will sort out the defence. None of them want to discuss it though even in a non-pisstaking way. It’s giving me a warm feeling inside
Bondsman. It’s cocking lovely isn’t it. I spoke to a diehard armchair (can’t get tickets) zebra panted idiot this morning. He could not stop himself from getting the excuses in early to make himself feel better. I pointed out that, during his outpouring he had referred to his club consistently as ‘they’ whereas when they have flunked a result recently it’s been ’we’.
he is hurting so badly it makes me feel a little woody. This ineptness cannot last for ever. Milk every minute and experience and don’t politely hold back and be smug. Remember the years and years of shit they threw at us. Rub their noses into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.