PSG (H) Champions League - Ticket Information and Prices

I can't make tomorrow so I'm giving my ticket to a mate. Any idea how they can get in? He's not a city member or anything. Screen shot the ticket in my google pay wallet best I can think of!
He can sign up to a free supporter number, then just add him to your friends and family and transfer the ticket directly to him

I can't make tomorrow so I'm giving my ticket to a mate. Any idea how they can get in? He's not a city member or anything. Screen shot the ticket in my google pay wallet best I can think of!
When i was passing ticket to a mate i bought for him i just sent him my download link for the tickets and he added to wallet like normal, not too sure if possible once already downloaded but maybe worth a crack?

Screenshot won't work as the barcode changes every so often. Unless he's going with another member who could download it to his phone I don't think it's possible if you're not able to print it off.
Worked for me on Sunday, I sent my brothers an hour before KO

A screenshot? I thought when we had the big thread on this pre-season that it wouldn't work.
It’s worked every game for us. Just screenshot the bar code an hour before kick off and text across. Pls don’t blame me if it doesn’t work though, it has for us and that’s all I can say :-)

Fair enough, is that iphone or android?
It’s worked every game for us. Just screenshot the bar code an hour before kick off and text across. Pls don’t blame me if it doesn’t work though, it has for us and that’s all I can say :-)
I’ve done this twice this season. Sent QR code even a few days before and scanned it on the way in. Worked both times no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.