Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Well said Boring Bob of boringham can stay at home

However these cunts filming can get in the way. One lad when we scored was stationary whilst filming the players.

What's the point?

But I guess it's all part of the match experience for some these days
That’s unfortunate- the ones near us just wanted something to record probably to show friends & did it at half time. I was proud to see how excited they were. How times have changed. Long may it last!

completely agree with your post, what I would add is the need for season ticket holders who don't attend Champions League matches please come to the next round because the day trippers/ tourists do my head in , why do they have to film everything on their phones.

I didn’t attend because I’m in bed with a cold.

Is that allowed?

Well said Boring Bob of boringham can stay at home

However these cunts filming can get in the way. One lad when we scored was stationary whilst filming the players.

What's the point?

But I guess it's all part of the match experience for some these days
The stadium was rocking and looked great on tele last night. I’d rather have bums on seats than empties. We’re in a constant war with the other big clubs in England and we need to win over a new generation of fans. Some of us can’t get to every game and we need someone to take our place when we can’t.

Perhaps he's just a bit thick.
As thick as a fucking whale omelette.
We were the better team by a mile but PSG defended well. Simple as that.
Jesus should have added a third but overall we looked far better than a side that has reached the final and semi-final in the past couple of seasons.
As for tourists: Our block was full of them, but the block was far more full on 90 minutes than it usually is which has to be a good thing.

As thick as a fucking whale omelette.
We were the better team by a mile but PSG defended well. Simple as that.
Jesus should have added a third but overall we looked far better than a side that has reached the final and semi-final in the past couple of seasons.
As for tourists: Our block was full of them, but the block was far more full on 90 minutes than it usually is which has to be a good thing.
Not many left early in my block either, nearly everyone stayed on to applaud the players efforts at the end. Probably part of the reason why the atmosphere was great for so long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.