Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Watching that game just proved to me that the question has been answered, once and for all. Of the two modern greats Messi is not fit to be mentioned in the same conversation as Ronaldo. A petulant, lazy, hand-on-hips, can’t be arsed prima Donna.
A disgraceful footballer. An Argentine Joe Cole.
Thank the lord above we weren’t stupid enough to actively pursue him.
Agreed. Strangely, Jack Gaughan in the Daily Fail was blowing smoke up his arse in this morning's edition (and he's usually quite a good read). He must have watched a different match than me. He was lazy and did next to fuck all apart from the assist which took a deflection.

Will the doubters of today kindly admit they were well off the pace today.

Great domination of a so called elite laden side shows we can win this trophy and without 4 players that would have either started or played a large part in this game.

Well done Pep and well done team and well done all the supporters that fronted tonight.

Great to be Blue once again.
Great to be Blue once again................... twas always thus even in the so called 'bad times'.

Watching that game just proved to me that the question has been answered, once and for all. Of the two modern greats Messi is not fit to be mentioned in the same conversation as Ronaldo. A petulant, lazy, hand-on-hips, can’t be arsed prima Donna.
A disgraceful footballer. An Argentine Joe Cole.
Thank the lord above we weren’t stupid enough to actively pursue him.
If you were basing that on the Messi of the last year maybe, though is Ronaldo much better this season. However I'd rather base it on the 15 years before. Through their careers not their swansongs. In which case Messi is the only answer to the question.
'An Argentine Joe Cole', really shows the post up as nonsense.

The final this season is in St Petersburg, which is Manchester's longest-established twin city and in 2022 that relationship will be 60 years old. It's written in the stars!
Wild horses aren’t stopping me going there if we make it, was planning to go on a cruise which visited there before COVID struck so a no brainer, didn’t know about the Manchester connection.

Will the doubters of today kindly admit they were well off the pace today.

Great domination of a so called elite laden side shows we can win this trophy and without 4 players that would have either started or played a large part in this game.

Well done Pep and well done team and well done all the supporters that fronted tonight.

Great to be Blue once again.
Go on then.

Wild horses aren’t stopping me going there if we make it, was planning to go on a cruise which visited there before COVID struck so a no brainer, didn’t know about the Manchester connection.

It's my adopted home city so I'm a bit biased, but I love the place. It's well worth a visit, and especially at that time of year (just before the White Nights). The twinning with Manchester seems dormant now. When I came back here in 2007, there used to be various exchange visits and events that I'd often go to, but I've heard of nothing for ages. The link still technically in existence, though.

impressive even by our standards

a country mile gap in class for me
looking at psg on paper and that is one scary team, 1 to 11 absolute world class, except herrera, swap him for veratti and that is fifa 22 cheat levels team.

we though are a unit , defend and attack as one , utterly fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.