General transfer rumours

Not sure why exactly we're so happy to offload Porro? The lad's showing a lot of talent, that Madrid are interested says enough.

Walker's not getting any younger, and Cancelo's one of the best left backs I've ever seen in the shirt. We need a rotation option with Kyle.

Not sure why exactly we're so happy to offload Porro? The lad's showing a lot of talent, that Madrid are interested says enough.

Walker's not getting any younger, and Cancelo's one of the best left backs I've ever seen in the shirt. We need a rotation option with Kyle.
There are a few CFG prospects at RB in the system right now, Porro, Couto, Kabore all doing well. Think i read they are happy to let Cancelo play both right now as its easy to keep all 3 in the rotation and happy rather than another FB to fit it.

City player on loan at Sporting CP which have a deal to buy him for around 10/11m. Sporting can’t afford that so I don’t know legally how we stand in the sale.

Straight swap for Isco..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.