West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was worried we might be a bit knackered for this one but I see the Hammers have got a Europa league away tie in Vienna tomorrow so that should even things up nicely on the fitness front.
They have already qualified and have left key players back in London, so not going to even things up much. Need to score first as we did against Everton and then we can pass them to death.

I’m in a box with West Ham fans for this - so can we have an absolute thrashing of the hammers please

Down on Saturday night for a couple of beers in town and not leaving till Monday morning so making a trip of this game !!

Can we trust Mahrez and Sterling on the wings for this one? I wish Foden would be fit to start because West Ham are a hard nut to crack.

On their day Mahrez and Sterling can be menacing but how often does that happen?

Can we trust Mahrez and Sterling on the wings for this one? I wish Foden would be fit to start because West Ham are a hard nut to crack.

On their day Mahrez and Sterling can be menacing but how often does that happen?
They did ok last night...

They have already qualified and have left key players back in London, so not going to even things up much. Need to score first as we did against Everton and then we can pass them to death.
Thought they'd only left Fabrigas and Antonio behind?
Although they have qualified they want to win the group.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri
Gudongan
Bernardo

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

No great shakes at the back west ham but very good on counter and set plays hopefully a couple of early goals will see us cruise through another game.

West Ham are an alright bunch, but I'll never be able to forgive them for knocking us out of the Carabao. So hopefully we win 10-0 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.