West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our games against West Ham recently are unpredictable.
We were much better than them in the Carabao Cup but lost on penalties.
Lost last season when Antonio got that flick overhead goal. They have a lot of players that are attractive to watch with lots of flair
This season they seem to be stronger defensively
Thought we drew away and won at home?

Pretty impressive first half from them. They'll give us a tougher game than PSG ever could.

Be a disappointment but no disgrace if we draw against the Hammers. It'll be a tough game against an inform team. I reckon 3-2 City.

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Rodri
Foden Grealish
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Going a bit outside the box with my prediction this gw

Need to try and.not.give them any corners. They have a decent record of scoring from them. Also need to keep an eye on Antonio, have noticed at most of their corners he tends to get in front of the keeper, then bends down and pretends to be doing his laces up or adjusting his socks, then backs into the keeper. It never seems to be picked up on by the ref.

Is De Bruyne definitely out of this game?

If he tested positive whilst in Belgium it's conceivable that his 10 days would be up before the West Ham game. Even if he is eligible, I doubt he will be match fit because he wont have trained?

This is were we want to be turning the screw so to speak start putting pressure on,West Ham have had a phenomenal start to the season but we should be looking to get the three points and put pressure on Chelsea and red scousers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.