West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our games against West Ham recently are unpredictable.
We were much better than them in the Carabao Cup but lost on penalties.
Lost last season when Antonio got that flick overhead goal. They have a lot of players that are attractive to watch with lots of flair
This season they seem to be stronger defensively

Our games against West Ham recently are unpredictable.
We were much better than them in the Carabao Cup but lost on penalties.
Lost last season when Antonio got that flick overhead goal. They have a lot of players that are attractive to watch with lots of flair
This season they seem to be stronger defensively
We haven't lost to West Ham for about 6 seasons now..Foden equalised last season, and we beat them 2-1 at our place.

This'll be the last pre-match thread that I start here ... way too busy at work right now and with games coming thick and fast in December, I'd miss one or the other so best if someone else wants to take over starting these threads after the previous game has finished. Cheers!
Thanks for the previews, things on here can get time consuming I know from the Guess the team stuff I run.

Hopefully you'll be able to resume later in the season or someone else can pick up the baton.

Can we win this without Phil? Let Raz prove he is capable of providing two good games in a row, with Phil and Grealish properly recovered for upcoming festive period.

Tough game, no complacency for this one. We have to pick the strongest available team and go at them right from the off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.