Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read?! The Sun?!?! Thanks but no thanks.
I thought it was clear in my post that I meant to dismiss it. I just tried to do it subtly so a certain member doesn’t post an indirect poorly ironic dig back

Vlahovic does look decent but so did another young striker that City bought from Fiorentina - he ended up being dropped for Wilfried Bony!
Already discussed here how they’re nothing alike. In fact, this weekend, Vlahovic passed his goals count there with many, many less games

Dusan Vlahovic is the man of the transfer market: all the big players want him, he prefers to stay in Italy as suggested by the Serbian coach. Commisso asks for 70 million in January, in June he could get 40 million..

So 70 for now.

If this has any merit, I would definitely buy Vlahovic in January and then still go after Haaland in the summer. What seems to get lost in the shuffle is that we need two striker's not just one.

I doubt Vlahovic will be too happy if he just to be a second option and in the bench, he is still young in the similar age of haaland. Neither of them wants to be a second choice and be benched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.