United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the job because of his worldy in the sick swan.
I laughed when he ran to collect the ball from the net thinking they could come back from 1-3.
Mind you the 2021 Rag edition would just leave the ball there and hope not to concede again.
I did too, it kind of summed up their arrogance for me that, 1-3 down, down to 10 men, but, “we’re manchesh yoonaaaarted”.
Only funnier watching people like Wellshit and Turdinand trying their very best to get back for the other goals.

heard a rag fan say this morning that Ralf Rangnick was united first pick of managers/coach and will given a 3 to 5 contract within weeks. also said he is better than klopp and others that worked under him and he is the master that teaches world class coaches ?

i had to laugh out loud in the shop and put him back in his box and asked him what's he won and what teams has he worked at ? he said klopp and Thomas Tuchel all learnt under him have backed him for the job hahahaha
so why has he never worked at a big club before i asked.. well he's at the biggest club now hahahahahaah

they never change and its why they what they are today ?

I did too, it kind of summed up their arrogance for me that, 1-3 down, down to 10 men, but, “we’re manchesh yoonaaaarted”.
Only funnier watching people like Wellshit and Turdinand trying their very best to get back for the other goals.
The biggest joke was Baconface's after match interview when he said he thought the Rags were the better team for most of the match , no wonder he used to shake like a shitting dog in the dugout , senility was setting in.

Win/win tomorrow, if Trafford get something that’s good for us, if they get battered that’s great, over a season we will be better than little Tommy Two-bobs Chelski so then say putting a handful in De Gea’s net will be a good winter tonic.

Completely agree! Obesity is out of control and sugar and high processed foods have never been so cheap. You cannot get away from junk food it's advertised everywhere and you can get it delivered to you're door 24/7. It's a good time for snoop dog ££££££££
Obesity medicine is a multi billion pound revenue for the big pharma they want you to have high glucose levels! Always been about the high fat never about the carbs...
"About the fat, never about the carbs"
Highly contentious. Just ask the Keto adherents in here.

The biggest joke was Baconface's after match interview when he said he thought the Rags were the better team for most of the match , no wonder he used to shake like a shitting dog in the dugout , senility was setting in.

He was just showing his expertise at lying and trying to cover up his realisation that he had just witnessed that their future was in serious trouble .

And being an arrogant ****, statements like " not in my lifetime " to appeal to the brainless lemming cunts, were his throw away lines to demonstrate his contempt of anybody questioning their status.

Arrogance comes easy to the cunts who associate with the rancid set-up .

It's been a long time on the outside looking in and will continue that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.