Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear of losing power is driving the red army to new heights of corruption. They must have been taking notes from how city negotiated the many fake financial pitfalls bestowed upon us by the cartel in order to derail the geordies.

Rotten to the core.

Fear of losing power is driving the red army to new heights of corruption. They must have been taking notes from how city negotiated the many fake financial pitfalls bestowed upon us by the cartel in order to derail the geordies.

Rotten to the core.

Fucking yanks go home ...................................not the first time that will have been said .........................nor the last

I find myself really wanting these to go down this year.
The pure arrogance from the fans has started to annoy me.

i was happy for them at first but then I was hearing stuff from the fans like ‘we are a bigger club than city so we deserve this more’ or ‘we will win the league within 3 years’ etc

so fook them. I hope they go down, I keep looking at the results of other clubs around them and hoping they grab points.

i was happy for them at first but then I was hearing stuff from the fans like ‘we are a bigger club than city so we deserve this more’ or ‘we will win the league within 3 years’ etc

so fook them. I hope they go down, I keep looking at the results of other clubs around them and hoping they grab points.
These go down and the rags, dips, Burnleys have won.

The pure arrogance from the fans and that ugly Botox lady have started to annoy me.

Can't think of a single metric where they are a bigger club - maybe average belly size of supporters

Don't worry, they will go down if Howe keeps starting Joelinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.