United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the draw courtesy of our Trafford neighbours, any point drop from our closest title rivals is always a good thing. These days I just don't get work up with the Rags as I do with the Dippers.

I'll take the draw courtesy of our Trafford neighbours, any point drop from our closest title rivals is always a good thing. These days I just don't get work up with the Rags as I do with the Dippers.
They’re still fucking scum. They’re just helpful these days when they occasionally take points off a top team.

Has Ian wright been given a large envelope from the rag media department they played pretty well,they were awful rode their luck and bar the breakaway goal can’t remember them even having another shot on Chelsea’s goal ..
Standards must be pretty fucking low if 3 attempts on goal is considered playing pretty well.

They were all over the place. They looked like a bunch of kids chasing a ball round a playground.
That's exactly what a failed gegenpress looks like, 90 mins chasing but not winning the ball too often. The possession stats 66:34 in Chelsea's favour says it all, and Chelsea didn't play that well. Even Pep would struggle to get a performance out of that crock of shit.

Keane … straight to the point about the rags just now sky.. hate as some do but if we was a mess like that mob m if you’d say he’s right .
He is worth listening to . He’s very bitter about the dark side … just destroyed the club in two minutes jobs for for boys … slur Alex etc
“ if you want loyalty get yourself a dog “ .
Hate as much as we do he’s doing a great job for us.

up the blues.
He's a gobshite, if he was on the inside looking out rather than having fallen out with people and being on the outside looking in we'd hear fuck all from him.

It's funny watching him meltdown not for what he says as I don't care what he thinks but just to look at him being so angry.

Ranting every game in the SKY studio is about the most pointless thing in the world. They just poke him and he's off on one.

How shit is Rashford ? Has it been mentioned when he was supporting Sancho for their goal, that he was never on side. Sancho couldnt pass to Rashford so had to take on the shot himself.
Terrible play from Rashford not to be on side. How the hell does he get onto the England team ?

How shit is Rashford ? Has it been mentioned when he was supporting Sancho for their goal, that he was never on side. Sancho couldnt pass to Rashford so had to take on the shot himself.
Terrible play from Rashford not to be on side. How the hell does he get onto the England team ?
Did you really have to ask that closing question?

And that "tackle" he received a caution for! I mean, what was it? His legs were all over the place, and he didn't get anywhere near the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.