United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How shit is Rashford ? Has it been mentioned when he was supporting Sancho for their goal, that he was never on side. Sancho couldnt pass to Rashford so had to take on the shot himself.
Terrible play from Rashford not to be on side. How the hell does he get onto the England team ?
He is a very limited player. Technically i have seen 12yo kids on the park with more ability. He has to be one of the most basic footballers i know to in the football iq department to. Your point about the run highlights it perfectly. It is not like he didn't have time to adjust if he was aware, it just doesn't register with him.

If there is a defender even close to him you can put your money on one of a few things happening...

1, He will stop and pass it back or to someone at least close, even that goes wrong far more than it should. Plays it to hard, out of the receivers stride, or to slow. Often leaving the receiver with way more to do than he should need to.

2, He will slow right up and try to beat the defender which he never ever does. I honestly can't remember a single time he "did him" and carried on, leaving the defender in no mans land. He gets tackled pretty much every time.

3, If he is far enough back he will try and hoof it past the defender but then run out of ideas, he will already be looking backwards for the pass as the defender recovers and be static when he should have already whipped a ball in.

4, Has a shot from distance that is always poor. Wide, right at the keeper, hits it into a pile of bodies that block it.

He never really moves for the ball in a pass and move sense, wanting it to feet everytime. What is he going to do if he does? he can't beat a man so he ends up passing it back losing any impotus they had going forward to begin with.

If the ball is not hoofed forward into clear space past all defenders he is useless, literally useless. Even then he misses so many chances, you never really think "eh up this could be trouble".

Oh yeah, he is bone idle to, lazy as any player i could think of. Martial is a lazy bugger but i don't see how anyone could say Rashford puts a shift in more than him even. If Wreck it Ralph has any real power given to him, and is as no nonsense as they say and not a feeble yes man Rashford will be the first on the casualty list.

I would not have him at City if he paid us to play.

Last edited:
How shit is Rashford ? Has it been mentioned when he was supporting Sancho for their goal, that he was never on side. Sancho couldnt pass to Rashford so had to take on the shot himself.
Terrible play from Rashford not to be on side. How the hell does he get onto the England team ?
It was embarrassing that he couldn’t get onside, fair fucks to Sancho that he didn’t fall for it.

He is a very limited player. Technically i have seen 12yo kids on the park with more ability. He has to be one of the most basic footballers i know to in the football iq department to. Your point about the run highlights it perfectly. It is not like he didn't have time to adjust if he was aware, it just doesn't register with him.

If there is a defender even close to him you can put your money on one of a few things happening...

1, He will stop and pass it back or to someone at least close, even that goes wrong far more than it should. Plays it to hard, out of the receivers stride, or to slow. Often leaving the receiver with way more to do than he should need to.

2, He will slow right up and try to beat the defender which he never ever does. I honestly can't remember a single time he "did him" and carried on, leaving the defender in no mans land. He gets tackled pretty much every time.

3, If he is far enough back he will try and hoof it past the defender but then run out of ideas, he will already be looking backwards for the pass as the defender recovers and be static when he should have already whipped a ball in.

4, Has a shot from distance that is always poor. Wide, right at the keeper, hits it into a pile of bodies that block it.

He never really moves for the ball in a pass and move sense, wanting it to feet everytime. What is he going to do if he does? he can't beat a man so he ends up passing it back losing any impotus they had going forward to begin with.

If the ball is not hoofed forward into clear space past all defenders he is useless, literally useless. Even then he misses so many chances, you never really think "eh up this could be trouble".

Oh yeah, he is bone idle to, lazy as any player i could think of. Martial is a lazy bugger but i don't see how anyone could say Rashford puts a shift in more than him even. If Wreck it Ralph has any real power given to him, and is as no nonsense as they say and not a feeble yes man Rashford will be the first on the casualty list.

I would not have him at City if he was paid us to play.
Bit harsh!
Lads not had a coach to improve him for last three years

They go almost entirely off the result. They got a draw at Chelsea therefore they must have played pretty well. Stands to reason.

If Rudiger puts that chance away in the last minute it would have been, United got what they deserved, poor performance, no attacking intent, same old same old.

The level of analysis from "expert" pundits is woeful 95% of the time.
'Only theeeeeeez..........'

not to mention getting into the England team after just 5 games when he was on the bench through injuries and then getting a start because the player The manager really wanted to play injured himself in the warm up.
And he's been there ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.