Ref Watch

Thank fuck Gundog scored, Oliver was set up nicely to do fuck all about the keeper timewasting.

He was still in the hand waving and looking at him stage, by doing that he'd seen as issue but after 5/6 times he'd not even bothered to talk to him let alone give him a final final warning before threatening him with a booking.

What about the foul on Cancelo that was more a blatant yellow card than the one Cancelo got booked for?
I think it was Dias that took out Antonio a couple of minutes later. The west ham players were ranting that Dias should be carded and Oliver pointed to where Cancelo had been fouled and was obviously saying "I didn't card over there"

I think it was Dias that took out Antonio a couple of minutes later. The west ham players were ranting that Dias should be carded and Oliver pointed to where Cancelo had been fouled and was obviously saying "I didn't card over there"
Just seemed a bit weird to me that Eric got booked around 30 minutes and Cancelo got booked on around 60 minute and then he decided to keep his cards in his pocket despite worse tackles than what they were booked for

No action for blatant time wasting is starting to get right on my tits in an entertainment business.
1 min added time 1st half so all that pointing at watches and arm waving is complete bollocks.
I used to think refs were being mugged off, distracted by players talking to them etc to take their (small) minds off what was going on but it's not the case...yesterday as I posted, a little earlier he was aware and watching/waving from the second time the keeper was fucking about....did nothing & as you say added on ONE minute.

Why stare & wave more than once on each goalkick? He'd obviously seen an issue but as you say added fuck all on.

Thank fuck Gundog scored, Oliver was set up nicely to do fuck all about the keeper timewasting.

He was still in the hand waving and looking at him stage, by doing that he'd seen as issue but after 5/6 times he'd not even bothered to talk to him let alone give him a final final warning before threatening him with a booking.
Nothing more aggravating than the meaningless arm waving indicating that the goalkeeper has to get the ball in play, and after another ten instances of piss-take time-wasting the arm is still waving. It's a blatant ignoring of the LotG, which cannot be described as anything but cheating. If time-wasting goalkeepers were treated the same as outfield players who remove their shirts after scoring then the time-wasting would stop. And another thing that really pisses me off no end is the 'lecture' a ref delivers to a serial infringer who, perhaps for the third time, has upended an opposition player. WTF are they doing? Are they explaining the laws of the game or are they in that annoying mode whereby they feel that the game is spoiled by producing a card, particularly one where we might benefit? The general level of refereeing, when measured against the written LotG, is execrable. Also, why do referees not insist that a free kick is taken from exactly the place the foul occurred. There were several occasions where the West Ham defence were stealing the best part of ten fuckin' yards and one offside was pulled inwards by the same amount. No doubt Oliver would have delivered a performance that would be labelled 'strong', despite the scoreline.! 'Twas more than a relief that Ferny got the second, despite his minor cock up at the end!

Refs not booking opposing goalkeepers for time wasting reminds me of the pointless refs in WWF wrestling, and West Ham could of hit city players with a steel chair and Jones wouldnt of noticed!

No action for blatant time wasting is starting to get right on my tits in an entertainment business.
1 min added time 1st half so all that pointing at watches and arm waving is complete bollocks.
To be fair, I think the one minute added on was to get the players off ASAP. You couldn't see the lines of the box.

Screenshot-2021-11-29-at-12-56-33.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.