What would you consider to be the greatest city in the world?

When we played Seville in the CL we stayed at my pals, he lives about 10 miles inland from Albufiera. It was around a 3 hour drive and well worth it. Dead easy run, just jump on the toll motorway. Seville is beautiful.
We’re going Albufeira. Got 12 nights so 1 night in Seville is something we’d like to do, couldn’t do it all in one day - too much stuff there

Not including the greatest city on the planet

1. Salford
2. Barcelona
3. Marrakech

We’re going Albufeira. Got 12 nights so 1 night in Seville is something we’d like to do, couldn’t do it all in one day - too much stuff there
Hire a car, we did, the motorway tolls will be included at the end, they are not expensive. There are cheap hotels on Seville, parking is a pain, but there is a big multi story just as you cross the river into Seville that's OK. Make sure your hotel is walking distant and you will be close to the centre.

We got a decent hotel for about 40 euros., petrol was about 70 euros i think.

Car is the only option really, there is no Rail connection, although I think you maybe able to get a bus from Faro. You can get a bus to Faro from Albufiera.

New York

Loads of other great Cities but nothing comes close to NY.
Yep, New York for me too. Been to numerous great cities across Europe but NY tops them all IMO. My top 3 are:

1. New York
2. Las Vegas
3. London

I know Vegas is largely manufactured but what it offers and the vibe it gives off is something that I don't think can be replicated anywhere else. NY and London making the top 3 is no big surprise when you consider their rankings in the Global cities index. If I ever get to San Francisco I think that might be a contender though.

Not mentioned in anyone's top 3 so far, Vienna gets my vote. Of all the great cities I have experienced, this is the place I am looking forward to revisiting most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.