Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really interesting that City official Youtube Channel is putting Haaland Sr. in highlight video

Maybe something already in the works behind the scene?

It is somewhat, yes. Bit of wooing to get the family chatting over Christmas.

While I am not one to call Haaland 'a city fan', there is no doubt he has grown up with an affinity for the club. Including wearing kits, and in particular that Balotelli kit he has been pictured in. Which should mean he would have watched that moment anf game against utd, and enjoyed seeing us beat them. If you live with that feeling, you would inagine it isnt completely irrelevant when deciding.

I had a dream last night that Haaland was standing on his own in the middle of a football pitch wearing a black tracksuit which he ripped off to be unveiled in a City strip.

I then woke up to discover it was just a dream but when I looked at twitter on my phone saw that he actually had been signed. I then woke up again. A dream within a dream of Haaland signing for City.

Fucking Inception level shit for the transfer forum. Wtf. So he's definitely not signing.

I had a dream last night that Haaland was standing on his own in the middle of a football pitch wearing a black tracksuit which he ripped off to be unveiled in a City strip.

I then woke up to discover it was just a dream but when I looked at twitter on my phone saw that he actually had been signed. I then woke up again. A dream within a dream of Haaland signing for City.

Fucking Inception level shit for the transfer forum. Wtf. So he's definitely not signing.
Don’t forget to change your undies .

Was this posted here before?

Bild is saying Rangnick will be given a €10M bonus if he can land them Haaland

Was this posted here before?

Bild is saying Rangnick will be given a €10M bonus if he can land them Haaland

That just tells me they have very little confidence of pulling it off.

Besides, it means nothing to us. Per Tolmie, we want his decision in January. If he’s considering Rags he’d have to wait until May for their league position / UCL qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.