Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I said, you're making it up. The only reason I can see is that you're scared of what might be coming.

Alternatively, that link?
Worrying signs that govt is set to repeat the exact same mistake of this time last year, and hold on until it's too late.

what mistake? not taking away our freedoms quickly enough? It's the theme through most of your posts. The reality is, whatever lockdowns or other measures you want the government to do more quickly, Covid won't disappear and the minute we open up it will continue on its merry way, so you have to learn to live with reality.

what mistake? not taking away our freedoms quickly enough? It's the theme through most of your posts. The reality is, whatever lockdowns or other measures you want the government to do more quickly, Covid won't disappear and the minute we open up it will continue on its merry way, so you have to learn to live with reality.
None of this is relevant.

If the NHS can cope, tighter restrictions come in or you let loads of people die and hope it isn’t you, whether from covid or whatever treatment you can’t have because the hospitals are full.

None of this is relevant.

If the NHS can cope, tighter restrictions come in or you let loads of people die and hope it isn’t you, whether from covid or whatever treatment you can’t have because the hospitals are full.
it's the only thing that's really relevant, in pointing out someone's lying about not wanting more restrictions and to curb our freedoms.

People will die with restrictions, other people will die without them. I'm not going to pontificate about whose life is more valuable like those who want to lock us down.

it's the only thing that's really relevant, in pointing out someone's lying about not wanting more restrictions and to curb our freedoms.

People will die with restrictions, other people will die without them. I'm not going to pontificate about whose life is more valuable like those who want to lock us down.
Can you let me know which freedoms are curbed? I haven't noticed any beyond losing the right to pop into the co-op without a mask.

Can you let me know which freedoms are curbed? I haven't noticed any beyond losing the right to pop into the co-op without a mask.
what's next? that's the point, people still pining for it. Wearing a mask is a curb however trivial it is. Covid passports to fly are curbs however trivial you think it is. Locking people up around Europe because they're not vaccinated and forcing mandatory vaccination with a vaccine that barely lasts 3 months or we wouldn't need boosters and is untested against new variants, is a curb of freedoms no matter how trivial you think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.