Concourse Singing

love singing on the concourse only if it’s followed up in the stands
Also quite like the Dias chant. I came up with my own copying wolves chant for Neves. A bit late now like….

We’ve got Dias, Ruben Dias. I just don’t think you understand. He’s better than the shite, they call virg van dijk… we’ve got Ruben Dias

The concourse singing is take-it-or-leave-it for me, and personally I find the Dias song to be symptomatic of all the modern repetitive unimaginative football chants (but that's just me being a grumpy old git)

What irritated me far more at Vicarage Road was the one way system for the gents which seemed to involve gangs of selfish smokers and cokeheads using the entry, but not the exit, as genuine law abiding City fans stood frustrated in the subsequent bottleneck.

An oldie but goldie was sung over and over during yesterdays game.
"If I did on the Kippax Street,
There'll be 10 red bastards at my feet"!!!
Nice to hear new songs,but also great to hear the old ones as well.
I actually joined in at one point. The good lady looked at me as if I had gone mad and asked how I knew it. When I explained that we used to sing it before football was invented she nodded in appreciation. Still best not to join in when you’re in your own house I suppose you could argue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.