Concourse Singing

Why?

I just don’t get it.
If you think that’s bad, you’d have hated being in the pub I was in at Wembley after we won the FA cup in 2011. Two hours of a non-stop rendition of a song suggesting paying Yaya Toure some more money.

If a concourse at a ground is off limits, then you’ll agree singing at a pub not even connected to a ground to be absurd.
Quite frankly, it ruined the quiet pint I was trying to have, not to mention how distasteful I found the thought process of wanting to pay a player even more than the significant amount he was already on!

There was yesterday

Our away support is getting better.

More youngsters are getting tickets. Let's hope it continues
And some dickheads that are not so young, never seen so much aggressive behaviour by some twats towards other City fans on the concourse at half time, it's fucking bizarre

And some dickheads that are not so young, never seen so much aggressive behaviour by some twats towards other City fans on the concourse at half time, it's fucking bizarre
No excuse for any of that but that concourse is a disgrace

Way too narrow

No excuse for any of that but that concourse is a disgrace

Way too narrow
It is, but we have got some right dickheads following us now for some reason, me and the missus were Queuing up at half time to get some drinks for us and some friends, dickhead in the Queue next to us started on me for some reason saying I'm touching his Arse WTF, but thanks to Ricky Gervais I had the perfect response, if i was that way inclined you would be save you fat Ginger ****

It is, but we have got some right dickheads following us now for some reason, me and the missus were Queuing up at half time to get some drinks for us and some friends, dickhead in the Queue next to us started on me for some reason saying I'm touching his Arse WTF, but thanks to Ricky Gervais I had the perfect response, if i was that way inclined you would be save you fat Ginger ****
Some dickhead was having a piss during the scrum to get in, horrible bastard was very lucky he didn't get a good kicking. I usually defend our support, but this guy was acting like a complete c@nt.

Some dickhead was having a piss during the scrum to get in, horrible bastard was very lucky he didn't get a good kicking. I usually defend our support, but this guy was acting like a complete c@nt.
Unfortunately there is quite a few of them for some reason, I'm 66 and by no means a fumbling old pensioner, but these fuckers think because you've got some grey hairs your a old ****, how the fuck do they get tickets?

We’ve always had an element of complete cunts among our support tbf. Maybe people just notice them more as they get older.
The usual checklist is: Yonner accent. Terrible haircut. Cheap beak, shit lager and an even shitter coat.
He had a southern accent, bald, in his forties with no filter. I'm pretty laid back,but this guy really got my back up, although I ended up talking another guy out of punching him senseless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.