Concourse Singing

He had a southern accent, bald, in his forties with no filter. I'm pretty laid back,but this guy really got my back up, although I ended up talking another guy out of punching him senseless.
Just let nature take its course in future, and let them give the **** a good kicking :)

Love that there are loads more youngsters getting tickets for away games...and as long as they sing when in the stands (which they do for all the away games I have been to this season - which is nearly all of them) - then I couldn't care less if they need some concourse singing for their 'Insta'...but I have to agree with the observations about a growing number of twats now joining us away. At Watford, there was a lovely old Blue - maybe in his late 70s behind me - with his daughter, who was constantly being knocked over by a group of feral teenage twats in the row behind. I know a 5.30 London game normally means they have been drinking/snorting since leaving Manchester at lunchtime - but you can have a laugh, support the team AND have a little respect for fellow Blues. Sometimes, these fucktards could do with a good kicking...

Singing on the concourse is fine, just as long as you're not invading somebody else's personal space, or preventing them from moving towards the toilets etc.
Unfortunately, some people are totally incapable of making the distinction.

I try not to be a hypocrite about this, as I have always had a good drink at the match and have on occasions been pretty pissed at games when younger. But I never went about trying to intimidate, abuse and generally get in the face of other blues, which is the approach of plenty of these dickheads.
in the days of mass hooliganism blues away from home stuck together and had one identity, now it is as though other blues are seen as fair game by some.

I try not to be a hypocrite about this, as I have always had a good drink at the match and have on occasions been pretty pissed at games when younger. But I never went about trying to intimidate, abuse and generally get in the face of other blues, which is the approach of plenty of these dickheads.
in the days of mass hooliganism blues away from home stuck together and had one identity, now it is as though other blues are seen as fair game by some.
Couldn't agree more mate.
There was a typical incident after the game at Milton Keynes Station, where roughly 200 blues were waiting for the delayed Piccadilly connection.
There was an announcement that our train had been switched to another platform, but nobody could hear it properly, thanks mainly to a group of idiots trying to bait some stranded Birmingham fans.

A one-off incident wouldn't bother me, but it happens at virtually every game now.

Love that there are loads more youngsters getting tickets for away games...and as long as they sing when in the stands (which they do for all the away games I have been to this season - which is nearly all of them) - then I couldn't care less if they need some concourse singing for their 'Insta'...but I have to agree with the observations about a growing number of twats now joining us away. At Watford, there was a lovely old Blue - maybe in his late 70s behind me - with his daughter, who was constantly being knocked over by a group of feral teenage twats in the row behind. I know a 5.30 London game normally means they have been drinking/snorting since leaving Manchester at lunchtime - but you can have a laugh, support the team AND have a little respect for fellow Blues. Sometimes, these fucktards could do with a good kicking...
I am sure this violence you advocate will teach them respect

You should try it and let us know how you get on.

I am sure these young lads will simply take the slap.

Maybe a quiet word is the answer, inform them, show them what their actions are doing. You say constantly knocking over an older gentleman. Did they really, you know, knock him over constantly.

I doubt it very much.

Singing on the concourse is fine, just as long as you're not invading somebody else's personal space, or preventing them from moving towards the toilets etc.
Unfortunately, some people are totally incapable of making the distinction.
Space, at Watford.

What space was there?

At least tell it as it really is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.