Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look back at all the games we have lost over the last 3 or 4 seasons, it's very hard to imagine any of them happen with a finisher as clinical as Haaland up front.

Obviously life doesn't work like that, but this signing would be transformational. All those games where we're the better side but just can't put it away would evaporate.

The price as well. For a side that does get so much scrutiny over our spending, £64m for the best striker on the planet is too good to be true. He wouldn't even be in the top 10 most expensive PL signings. Wages and bonuses etc are all gossip and can be played down, the fee is the steal of the century.
I can't imagine a world where we're willing to pay £100m for Grealish and even more for Kane (if reports are to be believed) but we're not willing to pay just over half of that for a player who will probably be the best striker in the world for the next ten years and fills pretty much the only hole we have in our squad.

It's one of those signings too where I can see Pep extending for a few more years if we got him.

We’ll pay the money. We have the money and we’ll pay the money. That’s been established from a few sources, not least Tolmie.

It’s all down to Haaland and Raiola now. We’re here if he wants us. I wouldn’t blame our club if he doesn’t come.

Edit: We also have the whole Puma thing going for us. There are a hell of a lot pieces falling into place, but it just needs the nod from the man himself. Not sure why people still have doubts about our willingness to pay up.

Last edited:
I don't think we will ever get another chance to sign a goal a game striker. This is like if Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi were on the open market in 2010, except he's 21 no 25/26, and he's only going to cost €75m.

He is going to score 50 goals a season every season if he stays fit, it's the kind of signing that will define a club for a decade, we absolutely have to seal this.

73 in 72 for Dortmund now.

23 in 19 CL games.
I'm a trust in Txiki/Khaldoon guy for the most part but this is the one player that I would be really upset by if the powers that be don't move heaven and earth to sign. You've nailed it. This isn't like when guys like Vlahovic or Lukaku or even Felix come up for sale...players of that caliber are available every year, this is a once in a decade transfer. If we don't do absolutely everything we can on this one I'm not interested in listening to Khaldoon tell us how serious we are in his videos anymore, because it's not true.

If we don't do absolutely everything we can on this one I'm not interested in listening to Khaldoon tell us how serious we are in his videos anymore, because it's not true.
After his last end-of-season interview, I won’t bother watching to the new one...

It’ll be all bluster from us and then someone will stump up the cash and boom sign him,we will just be oh well who can we get instead,just throw the fucking money down and put the fear of god into the rest of them cnuting cartel clubs..
You would think with the sheiks apparent desire for the champ league he would make sure money wasnt the obstacle to getting haaland. This signing almost guarantees we win it.

We’ll pay the money. We have the money and we’ll pay the money. That’s been established from a few sources, not least Tolmie.

It’s all down to Haaland and Raiola now. We’re here if he wants us. I wouldn’t blame our club if he doesn’t come.

Edit: We also have the whole Puma thing going for us. There are a hell of a lot pieces falling into place, but it just needs the nod from the man himself. Not sure why people still have doubts about our willingness to pay up.
Ahhh the old sponsors myth haha

I hope what you say is true but the fact that Pep wanted Harold Kane so badly last summer makes me think he may not fancy Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.