Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mean all of these issues really boil down to the obscene money involved in Football.

I would also rather just promote Delap and Palmer and use the Academy more, but we all know that ain't happening unfortunately.

Yeah, I mean all of these issues really boil down to the obscene money involved in Football.

I would also rather just promote Delap and Palmer and use the Academy more, but we all know that ain't happening unfortunately.
We could of used the academy if we had stayed in the super league, play the kids in the prem, where we would of qualified anyway, and the galacticos in the super league lol

We could of used the academy if we had stayed in the super league, play the kids in the prem, where we would of qualified anyway, and the galacticos in the super league lol
And further make the prem a joke lol. So glad that's not happening anymore.

Even with the Super League dying, I still think UEFA and FIFA brought this on themselves and we still need alot of reform at the top level.

Apparently the English clubs were given money from UEFA to leave ESL - not offered to the Spanish clubs who are seen as ‘the enemy’. A nice little bonus to the kitty?

Apparently the English clubs were given money from UEFA to leave ESL - not offered to the Spanish clubs who are seen as ‘the enemy’. A nice little bonus to the kitty?
Not true imo, trying to make out we are greedy and the Spanish clubs were doing it for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.