Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Requested postponement this weekend v Brighton, 7 players positive and a number of the coaching staff.

Well it’s only right,can see a few other clubs having a number of players test positive especially around the London area ..
Yeah it's the right call, don't want the farce that happened in Portugal where Benfica played a game v 9 men (including 2 GK's playing outfield).

Yeah it's the right call, don't want the farce that happened in Portugal where Benfica played a game v 9 men (including 2 GK's playing outfield).
Absolutely mate,I’ve no problems at all,my only concern would be certain teams if they had a sudden number of injuries looking to get a game postponed but giving covid as a reason,I’m sure teams would be honest enough or would they ..

Absolutely mate,I’ve no problems at all,my only concern would be certain teams if they had a sudden number of injuries looking to get a game postponed but giving covid as a reason,I’m sure teams would be honest enough or would they ..
I would imagine that the Premier League have outlined that they need some form of proof from clubs. Not sure they'd just go off their word, who knows though.

I would imagine that the Premier League have outlined that they need some form of proof from clubs. Not sure they'd just go off their word, who knows though.
Call me skeptical,but some of these fuckers would doctor the results I’ve absolutely no doubt about it,money talks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.