Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not get bored of camping out in this thread. You don’t rate him, everyone knows now. move on ffs.
Calm down. In August, Brighton came very close to signing him. That’s more the kind of team for him I would think. We can agree Brighton as lesser than West Ham, no?

He's not much worse than Cavani was at the same age, though is he?
Not in terms of potential. Nunez had a good moment in the season over a month ago but seems back to his usual. Yesterday doesn’t count
I know people in Uruguay don’t think he can be the future of their national team once the old fellas retire

Not in terms of potential. Nunez had a good moment in the season over a month ago but seems back to his usual. Yesterday doesn’t count
I know people in Uruguay don’t think he can be the future of their national team once the old fellas retire

Big drop-off from the front two that's true.

If they could get him and Maxi Gomez playing together with an understanding they could be competitive, wouldn't be as good as their predecessors but could compliment each other enough to make up for their deficiencies.

Even if he was banging them in for Benfica in the domestic league would it be that impressive though?

Haris Seferovic is physically limited and one-footed but has a 1 in 2 record. Their top performing strikers over the last decade? Cardozo, Lima and Jonas.

On the other hand Raúl Jiménez's record in the PL is much better than at Benfica.

Other than as a possible indication of consistency domestic Portuguese football stats and goals are almost irrelevant because of the gulf in quality between the big three and everyone else.

I was reading a story about how Borussia Dortmund is looking into him as a Haaland replacement and it said he has a release clause of €150M for January. Lol!

Benfica’s most important game of the year, that could cost the manager’s head, and he starts on the bench

Surely Benfica would not sack a manager for coming 3rd in a CL with Bayern Munich and Barcelona..
Their fans have started a movement to sack him and send him back to Brazil lol. The domestic situation isn’t helping either. In Portugal they don’t think he will be there in January... unless they go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.