Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't play in good enough leagues to properly judge them
LMAO
LeagueS? Plural? I’m curious now, because usually when this cheap point is brought up, it’s usually to say that you can only call a player “good” if he has played in the PL, as every other league is so poor that anyone would thrive. But you seem to concede there are other leagues, so please tell me what they are. And also please tell me if we can judge Lewandowski as the best striker in the world having played in the Bundesliga mostly. And what about Messi?

He hasn't shown signs of being better than the best ones in history he is a pure goal scorer, at best he could probably be the next zlatan but not the best forward in history. The hype around him is overblown same with mbappe, they are good but don't play in good enough leagues to properly judge them
Same with Mbappe?
Have you seen his CL record?
At his age?

LMAO
LeagueS? Plural? I’m curious now, because usually when this cheap point is brought up, it’s usually to say that you can only call a player “good” if he has played in the PL, as every other league is so poor that anyone would thrive. But you seem to concede there are other leagues, so please tell me what they are. And also please tell me if we can judge Lewandowski as the best striker in the world having played in the Bundesliga mostly. And what about Messi?
I would say that the spanish and english leagues are the best in the world but PL is definetly the best simply because of the amount of competition. If you play on a team that has won the league for the past decade because theres no competition then yeah I think my point is fair

I would say that the spanish and english leagues are the best in the world but PL is definetly the best simply because of the amount of competition. If you play on a team that has won the league for the past decade because theres no competition then yeah I think my point is fair
The Spanish league today is a decadent league. I think it’s a mistake to assume that when a league has a dominant team, that means all the other teams must be in poor shape. Yes, Bayern has dominated the top position of the Bundesliga for years, but still, that league has produced strong teams, in terms of collection of players and/or of tactical repertoire. They didn’t win because there sure is a gap and other factors like the refereeing. For instance, we signed KdB from Wolfsburg after a strong season they had in which they finished second. And in that season, Jurgen Klopp’s Borussia Dortmund finished SEVENTH. Just because there isn’t competition for the top spot doesn’t mean there isn’t competition overall

1. I think City will pay the asking price

2. I have a creeping fear he’ll end up at United.

Both are possible. Will you fuck off?
Well seeing that the asking price is a fixed release clause fee reported to be £68m , will be no problem for City to pay the fee.
Creeping fear or hope?
No!

The clear idea is for mino is to move him on again after 5 years
Yep that’s his MO. Run the contract down, hold the club to ransom for a huge pay increase or move him on a free with big agent fees instead.

Still, I’d take the 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.