Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

It looks like we are going to wait for haaland and probably not sign a striker this winter. It is a risk - if, let's say, Vlahovic moves this winter and we end up not signing haaland in the summer, we'll be in a pickle. However, it is a smart risk that I think we're well in our rights to take and I support that decision.

It looks like we are going to wait for haaland and probably not sign a striker this winter. It is a risk - if, let's say, Vlahovic moves this winter and we end up not signing haaland in the summer, we'll be in a pickle. However, it is a smart risk that I think we're well in our rights to take and I support that decision.

There are risks and risks

I put it on here ages ago that it was done months ago and got pelters. He wants out of Germany so it won’t be buyern , Barca are skint can’t afford him and Madrid are not interested as they are getting mbappe , but none of the above is relevant as like I posted months ago it’s all a done deal to city ! Hence the players we have offloaded to fund this move and be a couple leave in the summer to also fund this move.
I take it you mean agreed as opposed to done?

His contract can’t have been signed as he already has a contract with Dortmund, so whilst it maybe agreed, it’s never done until he signs on the dotted line of his City contract. I’m pretty certain from a contractual & therefore legal perspective it’s impossible that it’s a ‘done deal’

Happy for anyone to correct me as I’m not a solicitor

I take it you mean agreed as opposed to done?

His contract can’t have been signed as he already has a contract with Dortmund, so whilst it maybe agreed, it’s never done until he signs on the dotted line of his City contract. I’m pretty certain from a contractual & therefore legal perspective it’s impossible that it’s a ‘done deal’

Happy for anyone to correct me as I’m not a solicitor

Exactly. We were told by some that Kane was ‘done’ last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.