Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Must be the worst view in Europe Villareal, but a fews days in Valencia or Benidorm will make up for that, if we are allowed to travel

Just picked another ball out which turned out to be us. I’ll be honest, the whole thing was a shambles. As funny as it is, I think it could be redrawn and I’d find it hard to disagree.
Sounds a shambles. Is there talk of a redraw?

Astonishing that the draw cockup has not been mentioned at all on BT.
Messi Ronaldo wankfest dominates

I reckon the rags were in the pot for athletico, it’s just that the MC got confused after they were added to the Villarreal pot and then said the rags can’t be put in the athletico pot when he meant to say us and the technical geezer will have ignored him.

Someone from Liverpool Echo rechecked it, you can rewind on Youtube and check.

What I can never understand how the assistant knows which balls to remove when he has to take out teams that can't be drawn? Is he psychic?

Also regarding the fuck up with the rags, UEFA will just put it down to the presenter saying it wrong and in reality the rags were in the bowl

Second 'runner up' team out was Villareal. They then put the teams into a pot they could potentially face and added united by mistake and united got drawn out. They then drew out City after saying it was a mistake. Then when Athletico came out next, they didn't put united in the pot as a possible opponent so it fucks up the whole draw.
When did they put utd back in the pot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.