Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen Bingo's post match interview but I assume he was quite philosophical about the red card for Robertson and Kane not getting one? I'm guessing he talked about Milner escaping a blatant one against us and laughed that you win some and lose some?
Add to that,
my Mo goes down every week like the lead in Swan Lake and bizarrely we get given penalties so I can understand today's incident going against us!

It's hilarious how outraged the dippers are about having a player sent off for the first time in more than 100 games and how they are calling Tierny bent - can they not remember how he let Milner constantly assault Foden in our game at Anfield.
Kane was arguably a red yes but Robertson's was a disgusting challenge that could've easily broke the Spurs players leg. 1 red card in a 100+ games and they're hard done by?? Lol boo-f**king-hoo.

As already stated, very short and selective memories have the vermin. That clothes line assault by Milner on Bernardo at Klanfield didn't merit a red card then, apparently, at least according to a certain Paul Tierney the same fella who sent off their man today. Didn't hear Klippety moaning about injustice that day!

The facts are as follows.

If Salah has an off day, they’re shit.

If Van Dyke doesn’t play, they’re shit.

The manager is a whiny, whinging little woman.

They aren’t a fucking patch on us.
Spot on, they look vulnerable in defence without VVD and Salah was invisible today apart from the handball. I don't think the ACON will go ahead but if it does possible more dropped points.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.