Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

You probably mean the form City said they were sending out next week (for home games).

The Leicester game isn’t until Boxing Day. Hopefully you will translate your passion into support for the lads on Boxing Day. Come on City
Never felt more like singing the Blues
Covid form
Makes me fume
Oh Plan B, you’ve got me singing the Blues

Check in your mailbox/spam.
Mine came through earlier on today and went straight to spam.
I've now found it and completed it in 30 seconds.
Nothing

There again I'm unsubscribed from marketing emails so even if something is really important they don't email it which to me is stupid, when it is the daft surveys and other crap I don't want
I'm racking my brains trying to remember what it was the other month, again something important that was mentioned on here and a couple of days later I received a letter

Nothing

There again I'm unsubscribed from marketing emails so even if something is really important they don't email it which to me is stupid, when it is the daft surveys and other crap I don't want
I'm racking my brains trying to remember what it was the other month, again something important that was mentioned on here and a couple of days later I received a letter
Just click the link above, mate. It’ll take you a couple of minutes at most. You’ll need your email address that you use for City and your supporter number.

Our away following is now actively mocking our home support. Yes, partially tongue in cheek but this thread sums up why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.