#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far better on the ball than he is defending it.
I am never completely confident when he has to properly defend and i much prefer the partnership of Dias/Stones.

Still a fantastic player though.

He is a very good player but makes too many dangerous mistakes. Would far rather see John in partnership with Ruben.

Barcelona will try for Laporta in the Summer again according to Spanish Media

My understanding that Barcelona can’t buy our players if they have to pay big money has been proved wrong. Hopefully Eric wants to stay (the Barcelona link may be just rumours). Good centre half’s are not easy to find.

My understanding that Barcelona can’t buy our players if they have to pay big money has been proved wrong. Hopefully Eric wants to stay (the Barcelona link may be just rumours). Good centre half’s are not easy to find.
you sure he wants to stay,he wanted spain in the summer

you sure he wants to stay,he wanted spain in the summer
I think him wanting to leave was a Ferran Torres type situation - not getting enough playing time, wanting to be visible for selection for the Spain International squad.

Now that he's playing more, hopefully he's happy to stay.

It's a bit of a weird one as I really do rate him and think he probably gets into the starting line-up of practically any team in the league.

But Dias and Stones, when fit, have such a balanced, harmonious partnership that is something greater than the sum of its parts. If I was Laporte this would frustrate me enormously - it's not something he can just work at and fix, it's a connection that's either there or isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.