Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this one, should be a good contest against a firing, young, talented Arsenal team.

They'll be up for it early I feel, but I think our experts and know how should be telling over 90 minutes.

As for the rumours of this player having covid, that player having covid etc I could care less. It's all rumours and bollocks and we'll find out in a hour or so when the team is announced. We keep doing what we're doing and we'll be up for it.

Come on Citeh!!!!!

Such an important match with Pool-Chelsea the next day.

hope we nick a win, 1-0 with a deflected own goal will do it.

Never seen you do anything other than you agree with that particular poster. Often thought you and they must be the same person at times. Your disclaimer at the start of your comment is not what I see. And you then go on to agree with him yet again. Strange that...
Does he rate Grealish as well? Listen, do yourself a favour, because if you’re gonna spend your time following me round the forum trying to catch me out you’re gonna be wasting your time because I won’t be replying to you again. It was cute at first but now it’s a bit weird.

half past fucking twelve on new years day....
It’s a disgrace, we have once again been given the most miles to cover over Christmas and New Year, I think Palace haven’t moved out of London. Just like the opening games and the Dippers missing their AFCON players for just Palace and Brentford it’s no coincidence. This could have been played at any other time today, the two remaining PL games are teams in the London (ish) area.

Credit to all the Blues they have headed down to Arsenal. Let’s hear you Loud and Proud.

I would take a draw today if we finish the game injury free. That said, let’s smash those Gooners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.