Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why we are not announcing if a player has COVID compared to other teams. If Foden and Zinchenko are out for COVID then it would be announced?

Rodri for some had covid for others he was unfit! So if Rodri really had covid why was it not announced.

In any case, we are still good with the squad we have to beat Arsenal. We played the last 3 games before Brentford without Foden and we won all!

I don't get why we are not announcing if a player has COVID compared to other teams. If Foden and Zinchenko are out for COVID then it would be announced?

Rodri for some had covid for others he was unfit! So if Rodri really had covid why was it not announced.

In any case, we are still good with the squad we have to beat Arsenal. We played the last 3 games before Brentford without Foden and we won all!
Other clubs aren’t announcing it, not everyone, Liverpool for example. It’s a medical thing I’d guess and is no one else’s business outside of the player and employer.

They are entitled to medical confidentality

Are we really basing the team on fantasy football lineup lol

No but you'd be surprised how many of them actually have information.

I knew about our front 3 at Brentford well in advance.

They called Foden being out with covid last night, well before any journalist.

It's a bizarre part of the football world but some of them actually know shit.

Medical confidentiality.

I think it's safe to assume any unexplained absence is most likely covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.