Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden is a big loss. We’re due to drop points soon and today is a potential banana skin, with Arsenal much improved of late. Sake and Smith-Rowe are great prospects.

A draw wouldn’t be a terrible result but three points would be demoralising for the chasing pack.

I’ll be a lot more confident if Walker, Rodri and Cancelo are playing.

If we turn up we will beat them. They have lost to Everton and United in the last month. Their recovery is overstated.

Tough game this, these cunts are much improved as of late.

A win heaps a ridiculous amount of pressure on Chelsea and the Dippers ahead of their clash, where at least one of them, preferably both, drop points.

I think it’s one of those where we just have to get the job done in whichever way is necessary.

Gut says a 1-1 draw though.
Improved at beating cannon fodder. They have lost to United and Everton in the last month.

Foden is a big loss. We’re due to drop points soon and today is a potential banana skin, with Arsenal much improved of late. Sake and Smith-Rowe are great prospects.

A draw wouldn’t be a terrible result but three points would be demoralising for the chasing pack.

I’ll be a lot more confident if Walker, Rodri and Cancelo are playing.
don't care. great team don't make any excuses. whatever team we put out there should be able to trash arsenal. if we don't we have nothing but ourselves to blame

I think we'll do them, I know Phil is a loss, but we've done alright without him before.
If Rodri is there, that's their attacks stymied, our forwards will navigate through their defence.
I hope to fuck nobody quotes this if they win ;)

If Rodri is back I think he might rest/protect Kev and go with the Bernardo/Gundog combination.

Slightly surprised if correct that Jesus starts, but guessing Raz and Riyad will definitely be the other two.

Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.