Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting how Pep keeps the flow going and intensity high.
4 matches this month, players might be bored...
Last January we had 9 matches!

Good time to get fit and ready for the rest of the season while Chelsea and dippers have problems left and right...
I think there'll be a warm weather training trip to Abu Dhabi if the travel rules permit it.

We have 8 days between this and Chelsea and I think there's a 9-10 day gap at the end of the month.

Last edited:
I expect we will have a fair few covid cases between then and now which will alter the side but assuming everybody is available.

Steffen
Walker
Stones
Ake
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Mcatee
Palmer
Grealish
Sterling/jesus/foden

Players coming back that need games mixed with the lads on the periphery. Take a strong lead then utilise the bench with the likes of Mbete, Wilson-Esbrand, lavia and kayky seeing minutes.

I think there'll be a warm weather training trip to Abu Dhabi if the travel rules permit it.

We have 8 days between this and Chelsea and I think there's a 9-10 gap at the end of the month.
Right, in @MAG 's great fixture list there's even a
13-day gap between Soton away and FA cup R4.
We'll see.

Reactions: MAG
I expect we will have a fair few covid cases between then and now which will alter the side but assuming everybody is available.

Steffen
Walker
Stones
Ake
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Mcatee
Palmer
Grealish
Sterling/jesus/foden

Players coming back that need games mixed with the lads on the periphery. Take a strong lead then utilise the bench with the likes of Mbete, Wilson-Esbrand, lavia and kayky seeing minutes.
Good shout if all available

A week rest both before and after this tie. Anyone expecting lots of youngsters will probably be disappointed. I will probably be full strength to keep momentum. Hopefully a McAtee and Palmer cameo off the bench

Now you’re thinking like Pep!

This will be a relatively full strength City team, with squad players getting a game and use of the 5 dubs IF we can get a 2 goal margin.

Pep takes every competition seriously. He loves “titles!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.