Reasons they hate us

Pep arrives at Manchester City.....

pep-guardiola.jpg

Pep signs contract extension....

Pep-Guardiola-signs-new-contract-to-stay-at-Manchester-City-until-2023-1024x741.jpg

If we win the Champions League this season even acceptance won't cut the deliciousness of it all.

The piss boiling trifecta -
Win the CL

Sign Haaland

Bring through a few of Palmer, McAtee, JWE, Mbete/Doyle so the net spend/cost of squad drops precipitously over the next 5 years and the England squad is half City players.

The piss boiling trifecta -
Win the CL

Sign Haaland

Bring through a few of Palmer, McAtee, JWE, Mbete/Doyle so the net spend/cost of squad drops precipitously over the next 5 years and the England squad is half City players.

Haha, that would be the utopia.

At that stage, and such is their blind hatred, they will attempt to concoct another set of regulations or really push the Premier League to do away with the rule book and CAS ruling, to further try and belittle our achievements.

The Premier League is a fragmented collective, but they all come together if it serves mutual aims.

City would finally have their platform to take this whole cartel bollocks down, once and for all.

*you forgot one, Pep announcing in the post Champions League final victory that he was signing up for another three years to complete a decade.

Pep: "I'm so sorry, guys, I really like my job, I really like my team, I really like this club...

"And I really like sticking it longer to you corrupt cunts."

We have took the piss out of the Dippers , Rags , Chelski , Goons , Spuds for years now , they have won the odd battle but we have overwhelmingly won the war , our only remaining objective is the Champions league and that is WHEN not IF. The bile and hate from all and sundry is the biggest compliment they can pay us , they are all hurting like hell and with the foundations our club has built over the last decade it isnt ending anytime soon
Let the haters hate and we can all drink it in.

Makes me laugh when all they've got is "we've won more than you" – especially the Dippers, you'd think they would have learned their lesson after taunting the Rags with the "come back when you've won 18" banner!
We will eventually win the CL - they all know it, and are scared to death of us doing a Barca - who hadn't won till Pep took them to the title, and then won it 5 times... or Real Madrid 3 on the bounce.
The meltdown if we match the Rags or overthrow them will be glorious.

Our lowest points total for a season since 2013 is 66, and that was twelve less than any other season in that period. That is why they hate us.

Remind me again what the five stages of grief are?

Are these cunts not there yet?

Got to be at depression, surely!!
They're all stuck in an endless cycle of the first 3...

kubler-1024x806-1.jpg

They occasionally dip into stage 4/depression but their neediness, entitlement and group think take them from bargaining back to denial...

Grandson 18 arrived yesterday with his Brother shirt on (a bit too small really). I said “but everybody hates us Fraz”. “Love it” says he “we’re winding em all up!”

Why didn't Chelsea get all this hatred ?
They were the original 'oil' club after all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.