United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted at 19:44

Get involved​

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - texts will be charged at your standard message rate)

Richard Browne: Bringing Ronaldo back to United was by far the worst thing the club have done in years. Progress on hold.

The Soapbox: I'm beginning to think that Ralf Rangnick was not the brilliant tactician I thought he was.

Izzy Cool Guy: Losing a match when you playing well, missing chances, but playing with intensity is forgivable but losing the game like that. Playing like that. I mean, we are bad. We are awful. Truth be told and it hurts to see Man united falling apart like that.

7ha3ov.jpg

But i thought he was the bestest World class manager who had never managed anyone of note.
We kept reading how great he is, the Godfather of German football and already rumours of players unhappy with him, now fans turning.
They may soon need another caretaker manager, lodt count if its, 3, 4 or 5 now lol
Didn't somebody mention the rags were 5 behind us when they sacked Ollie, now 22, at best 16?
Dropping like a stone.
I may put money on him being gone before the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.