United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All true. I know his father in law. He stopped doing his previous job (something legal, I think) to do this full time. His father in law, a wonderful fella, is totally bemused by it all.

Tell him his son in law's net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.

There's money in talking bollocks.

i used to say why sack the manager if there is nobody available that is better than what you got ?
but in united case i think its why would better managers want to go to united

you can stick the history crap up your arse. nobody cares about what you did years ago its the here and now and the future ? if it was just about history then teams like preston north end/blackpool/bury would be top of the premier league

united are in a right old mess both on and off the field and this summer they spent over £250million on new players and wages and are going backwards

Shamed to admit it but i actually wanted the Rags to do us a favor yesterday, however sat on a two hour coach ride to Rhodes airport in me City top surrounded by Utd fans all glued to their phones was fucking hilarious!
It was bloody quiet after half an hour :)

WTF is Bacon wearing a Blue tie? has he had enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.