United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s their problem these days, it starts off with the usual “it’s our year” after spending £100M plus, joint top after 2 games & they get giddy, 3 months later & they’re at least a dozen points behind first place & scrapping for fourth for the rest of the season, when eventually the prem/pigmol step in with copious penalties etc to see them home. Fourth place has now become an achievement for them (not something we’ve had since Hughes) it’s success, they have turned into Arsene’s last Arsenal team & an old peoples home for ageing players
At least arsenal had the excuse of being a tad tight with the dosh. They just take it in turn dependant on the time of the season to blame either

Owners
Woodward
Manager
Players

United have been shite for a long time but having watched that Shaw interview this feels different. He is effectively calling out one or more of team-mates for not putting the effort in and that takes balls, especially when it’s probably not too difficult to narrow it down to he is aiming it at.

He’s not calling out DDG, Jones, McTominay, Matic or Greenwood. I doubt he is calling out AWB or Cavani. That only leaves the new guys - Varane, Sancho and/or Ronaldo. I know who my money would be on. After all the fan-fare, it would be beautiful for that **** of a club to implode from the inside and all because HE “returned home”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.